Mari0

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Mari0

Postby Kaligraphic » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 am

Do you remember, back in the day, playing the original Super Mario Bros game on the NES? It was a wonderful game, but something was missing, and now we know what it was - portals! Yes, some folks have started re-creating the original Super Mario Bros game, and given Mario a portal gun.

Check out the project at http://stabyourself.net/mari0/
The cake used to be a lie like you, but then it took a portal to the deception core.
Kaligraphic

Postby ABlipinTime » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:00 pm

That's hilarious. That would've made defeating bowser soooo much easier. Any chance Nintendo will copy the idea and put it in a future Mario game? - lol
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Furen » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm

I want to play this game so much, the other games they've made are quite fun too, like not tetris.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews