[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Questions on ANY games? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Questions on ANY games?

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Questions on ANY games?

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Does anyone have any questions? If you do. Ask the game and I might be able to give you a little advice on it. Just depends on the title I guess. lol, so any questions on whether the game is good or anything?
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Furen » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 am

How good is the Bibleman game?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Honestly, I didn't really know they even made a game for him. I've seen the series a few times and I've even been to a live action premiere of his show. But I've never seen the game. If it helps any. I don't know if it would make such a good game. At least in sales. But who knows it could be the most epic game out there right now. I have no idea. I know alot about most games out there because I've played alot of games. Jeez I even used to work at Gamestop for petes sake. lol, If there is any mainstream games that you might want to know about. I can help there. sorry if I didn't help any. But if you want check out some of the gameplay for it on youtube theres bound to be something. Hope I helped at least a little.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby armeck » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:34 pm

what is your opinion of the half life series vs the halo series?
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Intersting question. I have all of the games of both series. I will say this about them. Both are very well made games made by fanstastic designers. What you really need to understand about halo though is when it was first conceived that it wasn't meant to be like Halo: Combat Evolved like most people thought. It was actually thought up as Halo Wars. But many of the employees of the guys that first came up with halo thought that it wouldn't sell very well so they instead changed the storyline alittle and made it into a FPS. Also another thing that needs to be addressed. Don't think anything less of Half-life because the Halo series has been pumping out more games more frequently. Just because a game comes out fast doesn't nessecarily mean that it's going to be a good game.....*note call of duty.* Half-life is a series made by Valve a very good company that tends to focus more on gameplay more than anything. They have provided many good games over the years that I still enjoy to this day. I will gladly buy a game that they make mostly because they don't...excuse the joke...half-butt it. lol Anyway, expect many good things to come from Half-life. Because when Half-life episode three comes out it's going to blow the hinges off the halo series. lol ^^ Nothing against halo thought. *I play them way to much* I'll finish this up later today. I have some other things to say about both games.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

In your opinion, what is the best Final Fantasy game?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby armeck » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 pm

i really like your commentary, i haven't played halo much, however i have played half-life quite a bit and i do prefer it. i don't know many people who have played bother game so it's nice to hear an intelligent comparison between them rather than "halo has better graphics" or "both suck black ops is the best"
armeck

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:48 pm

@armeckthefirst: Thank you for saying that. I've played hours upon hours of both games so I feel as if I know at least how to shoot the guns in them. lol ^^ If there is any other game that you want an opinion on let me know. I've got alot of free time to talk about it.

@rock: Buddy, that is a good question indeed. But I have a question to answer your question. What do you mean by which final fantasy game is the best one? Do you mean the story, the graphics, or the fighting system? Tell me what your looking for so I can help you. I need to know so I can give you an honest answer. And yes I can answer the question because I have all of the original FF games. And all of them except for a few are in the original japanese. Like for instance FF 13. I have that in the english dubbed version.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Like I said, if anyone wants to know anything just let me know. ^^

Derek_Is_Me

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:18 pm

*cracks knuckles*

heheheh....Let's try this on for size!

Kingdom Hearts II: What is the best strategy for defeating Sephiroth?

Rogue Galaxy: What is the strongest Insector, and how do I obtain it?

Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box: How do you open the Diabolical Box? (I know the answer, I'm just quizzing you!)
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby armeck » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 am

are you excited for skyward sword to be released?
armeck

Postby Wallachia » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

How do I land the plane in Top Gun for the NES?

Wallachia

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 am

Wallachia (post: 1498445) wrote:How do I land the plane in Top Gun for the NES?

Yamamaya

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:37 am

Yes, I'm VERY looking forward to skyward sword.

Honestly Wallachia I don't remember top gun that well on the NES. That is if they even made a game for it. I don't remember most of the games for the NES because its been a LONG time since I played my beloved Rachael. Yes, I named my NES Rachael. lol XD

And to defeat Sephiroth if your feeling adventureous. Use cheat codes. XP lol Sadly, I haven't played KH 2 about as long as I have played my Rachael. Long time for me on most of the older generations. I mostly play anything that came out in the last ten years.

Rogue Galaxy is a name that I haven't heard since I was in my early teens. I mean. Thats along time for me. I would guess that the strongest type of Insector is the Emperor class but I could be totally wrong on that. I mean there were a LOT of types of insectors. And how to obtain it. I have no clue.

And I can honestly say that I have only played five minutes of professor layton. I shortly got bored with it and fell to sleep. But. I can say that you have given me much to think about masquade. I will have to dig out my good old Rachael if she will still have me and play her some more to brush up on some of my older games. That includes my old PS2. Oh sally how I have missed you.

Derek_Is_Me

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews