Spyro/Crash Bandicoot

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Spyro/Crash Bandicoot

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 am

Hey everyone!

Do you like the games [color="DarkOrchid"]Spyro[/color] and/or[color="DarkOrange"] Crash Bandicoot[/color]?

If so, which you do prefer? The original games for PS1 or the newer ones for Ps2 and foward?
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Postby ADXC » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 pm

I love both of these game series.

It just really depends on what mood I'm in. Do I want to torch stuff on fire and fly around? I'll play Spyro. Do I want neat challenges that you have to jump pretty much everywhere crashing into boxes and jam to some good music? I'll play Crash Bandicoot.

However, I will say this. Nothing beats the original PS1 games of both of these series.
ADXC

Postby goldenspines » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 pm

I grew up on Spyro since it was one of the first few games I had for my PSone! But man was the original hard to complete 100% (that stupid tree village murdered me). I haven't played any of the newer ones on the PS2. I did pick up Spyro: A Hero's Tale on my GC, though. But I have yet to finish it. :< It was pretty all right, though. I prefer Spyro 2 and 3 the best, though. :3

The only Crash Bandicoot game I owned/played is Crash Team Racing. A simple, somewhat cheesy game; but I enjoyed it immensely.
goldenspines

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 pm

I also used to have CTR. My friend and I played it all the time. Between the two of us, we had it 100% completed. Should download it from the PS store one of these days.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Rri X » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:08 am

The only Crash title I've ever played is Crash Bandicoot Purple. I thought it was fantastic, and got Spyro Orange, the game's other half. I also loved the DS title, The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning quite a bit when I was younger.
Rri X

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews