League of Legends

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm not on often, but just look for Masquerade1412. I'll do my best to help!
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:34 pm

I added a bunch of people to my list, so don't be surprised if Scorpionfish pulls you into a game.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby MrKrillz0r » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 am

Okay I now have a US account, called "CAAKrillz". I've added mech, masquerade, crypt and Aria!

(edit: It seems like the delay isn't even close to what I was expecting, played a game with crypt86 yesterday and it went fine!)
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby Crypt96 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:32 pm

haha GG! i love when things go great! I Lost a few times but the win recovery is amazing!! i went from 3 kills and 15 deaths in one game to 23 kills and 1 death the next! and its just awesome!

Lets find more ppl to join us!

You Must! >:3
  /l
゙( ゚、 。 7 ~meow?
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Crypt96

Postby Crypt96 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Teemo is so cute!! i clicked on him the other day and his voice was beyond cute!!! *teary eyes* made me wanna cry... i almost wanted to play as him until i realized how much i despised him...

Teemo... your cuteness out levels me...
  /l
゙( ゚、 。 7 ~meow?
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Crypt96

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Alright, I just added Crypt Krillz and Arya if you got a ping from Lunchman343 that was me.

Since people are posting IDs and such in here should this be moved to the Members area?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 am

Hasn't been done with any other game ID threads(Steam, FFXI, Smash Bros), but Ill bring it up.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby firestorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:37 pm

So I'm here at my church cause we have a gaming night, and I invited alot of my since we play league of legends, but none of them came and so I'm the only one getting on. Do any of you wanna play with me cause I'm kinda lonely in a sense now XD.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Did you add me? we were playing earlier around this time. And you haven't posted your name so I haven't been able to add you.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby firestorm » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1593818) wrote:Did you add me? we were playing earlier around this time. And you haven't posted your name so I haven't been able to add you.

I don't think I've added you yet. I will once I'm done updating *taking forever T.T*. My summoner name is chainwalkerfire on there. :)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby mechana2015 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 am

Fire and I had some fun games tonight (and one rough intermediate match with an unproductive Garen).

S' Ok, I cleaned up later with Morgana in an Int match that was about 23-25 minutes... and I went 1/0/22. Support Morg for the win.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 pm

If anyone is playing anytime soon "CAAKrillz" is up for a game! And I've added you fire! :D
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby firestorm » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:29 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1593954) wrote:Fire and I had some fun games tonight (and one rough intermediate match with an unproductive Garen).

S' Ok, I cleaned up later with Morgana in an Int match that was about 23-25 minutes... and I went 1/0/22. Support Morg for the win.

I had alot of fun playing with you man. 15 kills with panth is a good way to end the night, win or not :)

Postby firestorm » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm on now if anyone wants to play!! :)

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:54 am

Is there anyone around here who is interested in watching streams? In that case check out my channel: http://www.twitch.tv/Carrycriwle ! ^^
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby MrKrillz0r » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm

I finally got enough IP to buy my beloved Katarina today! I was completely hooked after my first game as Katarina which I played when she was free to play, and I've been saving my IP ever since! And to top it off me and my friend won a game right after that. (This is on my 2nd EU west account, where I go by the name "MrMid".)

Oh and also, since you now can spectate games I'm wondering if any new player (or old) might want to get a bit of "coaching"? I will spectate the game you play and give tips and recommendations as you play, this will be done through Skype or Teamspeak/Ventrilo. We could also play together, though that will leave me a bit of less time to "coach", but it might be more fun. ^^ Things I'll be talking about is how to position yourself, how to act during the lane phase, warding, item builds, controlling key objectives like dragon, tower, baron etc. Well it's all to much to fit in here, but I'll gladly help anyone who wants to learn a bit more about the game while playing!

As for my own experience I've been at around 1500+ rating as highest, and played a few games at around 1600-1800 rating. I've also played for a short while in a team which had some quite amazing players, which were 1600-2000 rated. And I have 1000 hours played in DotA 2, and probably like 200 hours in DotA 1, which is the game LoL is based on.

Needless to say I'm quite rusty as far as LoL goes right now, and I'm not a spectacular player. But I think I could be to some help at least! :)
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Re: League of Legends

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Wow, if your skills are akin to a rusty blade then mine must look like a plastic fork by comparison.

Anyway, now that I'm on break and my schedule is a bit more flexible (just a bit, not too much) I thought I'd ask if anyone was interested in running some games over Christmas.
MomentOfInertia

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I am. Just let me know when you're on.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby MrKrillz0r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Same here! :D
MrKrillz0r

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 am

Masq, ready for action!
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:41 am

>.< Bot Karthus is OP. That is all.

My Deviantart
mechana2015

Postby MomentOfInertia » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Cool, here's the fun part(s):

1.) I am in the eastern US (GMT-5:00) so bear that in mind.

2.) I Have lousy home internet, and over break the best option for me is one of the local libraries, so I can't rally play at what I imagine are the most convenient times for most folks.

EDIT: ya know, that's kind of a lot of info there, let's just go with Saturday morning 10-1, and I'll log in and look if I'm on otherwise.
MomentOfInertia

Postby Crypt96 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey I'm Back from the dead and i have something to say.

Lately i have been through the Tribunal and i get cases that spark from a certain teammate who dies a little more often than he should, and the team strikes him/her down for their mistakes.

If a team wins, then the other loses right? So why shun others for being outplayed or out whitted by the enemy? Its a cruel thing and the insults do not lead teams anywhere near victory than it should.

I am here to spread a speach that might be hard to accept for some (not particularly restricted to this site), but if a teammate dies repeatedly, its not his fault unless he downright approves it is his doing to intentionaly feed the enemy by saying "I hope my team loses" or "fLiP you all, idc what happens to you. im going to rush!" A team with no supporting words is a losing team. This does not mean cursing excessively. Many people are exposed to different backgrounds and cursing can sometimes be a compliment. "That's the FLIP! You cant catch me!" or "FLIPING good job team mate" or even just "FLIP yeah!" Replace FLIP witha word in your imagination but those are not insults. Do not report a teammate for using curse words positively.

"I thought Cursing was bad!" It is, but not how you think. It shows that their usage of language is more aggressive than others, and MAYBE they want to be seen as a big idol by using words with a strong meaning, but that is not the point. As long as these words are not pointed at you or other teammates (notice i said teammates), it is not an offensive insult deliberately said to put others down. If they are point to enemies, it is still wrong but you have the option to listen to enemies or not.

The enemy's job is to put you down, but there is a difference between being competetive and being downright rude. Good sportsmanship and Bad "" is a fine line between competetive and rude. "FLIP yea! You cant touch this!" and "Holy FLIP! HOW THE FLIP DID YOU SURVIVE THAT FLIP! FLIPPING HACKS!" can be complements or a match wanting fuel. If you brag, that feeds the fire to a dark road of insults. please dont brag, instead say "OMG That was absolutely pure luck!" or if saying a good thing is too hard, then politly semi-troll like this "The PLAAAYS!" That means you outplayed them and you are just blatantly pointing the obvisous. pointing the obvious is a troll move, but it is a way out because you are stating facts that you survived.

This rant all lead to the final moment. I read the tribunal cases and most reports start because a teammate is too aggressive toward the others because a mistake they made. This aggression sparks cursing and arguing. Arguing sparks the cross-team chat and the annoying pointing of the fingers "report this guy" "no report this guy for such and such." It is a sad thing when the victim actually intends to hurt the team because the rest of the team hurt him first. It is worse when the reports kick in when the teammate has a bad play once and ends up behind, thus the enemy takes taht advantage and charges for more kill. This results in "dude! stop dying! Youre feeding!" and the victim is like "im not! i had a bad start" and the teammates continue "report for feeding" and the scoreboard tells us so much about his real "intentions."

In conclusion, please treat your teammates with upmost care and support them. Don't you dare bring them down for anything. Only when the victim blatantly approves to screwing the team over, do you actually report him. We as the tribunal see the whole chat box from the whole game on both sides. We see if he Purposely claimed to abuse the other teammates or if the teammates sparked the aggression.

Report responsibly and have fun! (but dont let it come to having to report teammates... my voluntary job as tribunal sucks, but someone has to keep the trolls out.)
Crypt96

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 am

Spoken like a true poet.

It is sad when people make mistakes. Then again, we all do. Some people just have bad days. Others need a little more practice.
What strikes me as odd is when people call out other people mistakes without focusing on not making any themselves. Think about it. You play Draaaven and miss your axes half the time, but you yell at Lux who keeps missing her laser. Doesn't quite seem fair, does it?

It happens in nearly every Elo, but that doesn't mean that we have to settle for it. Crypt, thank you for your hard work in the Tribunal. Please continue to make the League a safe and enjoyable experience for players of all skill levels.

Oh, and nice use of the word flip. It was flipping amazing.
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Crypt96 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you very much for the support and the complement. that made me lol...

I hope that my work is for the good of the players. And i hope to see you online sometime! :D Crypt96 <---- lvl 30 league account

smurfs for ppl of various lvls

lvl 4 ---> Crypt69 (hance the swap of the "96")
lvl 14 ---> SlickManNinja

I'll be on Crypt96 the most often. if i notice youre a low lvl, ill respect that and go on another account. :D (unless you want to face harder ppl)
Crypt96

Postby Masquerade1412 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm

My username (if you don't want to search among the previous posts) is the same as here, Masquerade1412 (lvl 30). I'm best in Support (Gotta love Lulu!).
I think I already added you Crypt, so feel free to invite me on weekends.
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Winry » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Wynree (lvl 30) If anyone wants to play a game, lemme know =D
Winry

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Anyone interested in starting a CAA team? The thought occurred to me a while a go. Of course we might have a little dispute over who gets what position... but then again, we can always compete for it. :n_n:
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Winry » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 am

That could be fun!
Winry

Postby Masaru » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

I'd be down for that, too, although I don't think I've played with too many people here yet.. I'd join if you guys wanted me though @w@
Masaru

Previous Next

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews