[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Paper Mario 3D - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Paper Mario 3D

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Paper Mario 3D

Postby ADXC » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:48 pm

I personally love the Paper Mario series, but from the trailer - I'm not impressed.

I see that they are utilizing the 3DS to play it and are doing different things, but I am not sold on the idea.

Here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUby8EV2UfE

What are your thoughts?
ADXC

Postby Beau Soir » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I love the Paper Mario series too! I still listen to the soundtracks. ^__^

But I have to agree though, I'm not very impressed by this trailer. It seems to me that it's lacking in the previous creative flavor that drove the first Paper Mario games. I'm not sold on the entire idea of the 3DS in the first place though, so... *shrug* Maybe for my favorites like Kingdom Hearts and the Zelda: Ocarina of Time remake...
Then again, I prefer console games overall, so perhaps I'm biased.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Nate » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Oh man, I can't wait. This is the game that will make me buy a 3DS. And they're back to the RPG style, unlike Super Paper Mario, so that makes it super awesome!

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm surprised. I'm actually impressed with this game. I didn't much care for the previous installments myself. :/ But hey, this one looks pretty sweet. I agree with Nate, the RPG style is a perfect touch!
This

Seto_Sora

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews