Pokemon b/w friend codes

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Pokemon b/w friend codes

Postby firestorm » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Hey everyone I noticed we had a pokemon b/w thread here but I wanted to know if anyone wanted to exchange friend codes. I think it would be fun battling, trading, and talking with each other!

My code is 172134817830. Hope to see you guys in the Union Room! :D
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews