Let's Play Minecraft

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Postby Peanut » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Ante Bellum (post: 1473573) wrote:I also like how people seem to be more concerned with building a diving board than anything else. Priorities much?

These are clearly the words of someone who has not experienced the thrill of jumping from a skyscraper tall high dive, into an ocean and survived.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Ante Bellum (post: 1473573) wrote:I'm not surprised.

I also like how people seem to be more concerned with building a diving board than anything else. Priorities much?

since the game really has no goal other than 'build cool stuff and survive' a high dive can seem pretty high priority :P

I vote you next start work on defenses... maybe a lava moat with lava waterfalls off the sides of the fort to keep creepers from getting close

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Ante Bellum » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeah. The defenses should definitely be a higher priority than a high dive.

[SIZE="1"]But...maybe when you're done...you can make one. If you don't mind, that is...[/SIZE]
Ante Bellum

Postby firestorm » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Jaden Mental (post: 1473570) wrote:Image
By jadenmental at 2011-04-21

Tried jumping one on. Fell through. XD But for now... eteeernal water supply!

Problem science?

It's.... It's beautiful T_T

Now put a portal at the bottom of that waterfall and swandive into the nether! XD

Or you go downstairs and show us some deep dungeon build a safehouse inside your safe house.then light it up so much its like it's eternally day time :3

(yes mith I totally robbed that Idea from your friend XD)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby firestorm » Tue May 17, 2011 9:59 am

what happened to our awesome high dive of might and powerful belly flops? D: How hast it been?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby copper » Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Just wondering, are you guys playing on a server? If so, can I play / if not, I would volunteer to set one up!
copper

Previous

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews