Tabletop RPG's

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Tabletop RPG's

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 am

I have never played a tabletop RPG in my life. Despite that, I have read about games like D&D and Exalted extensively. I was wondering, is anyone here into tabletop RPG's?
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Yes. D&D mostly with occasional forays into Deadlands, Necessary Evil, and Rifts, and I've read up on Iron Kingdoms some.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby abbyjenna » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:17 pm

yes i'm into D&D, rifts and a couple others!
abbyjenna

Postby Scarecrow » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 pm

I tried it once.... in concept it sounds fun... in reality, I don't see the appeal. I thought it was awful. Of course it probably depends A LOT on your group. But I hated it... I don't know if anyone here has seen 8-bit D&D but yea... that's been my experience exactly. I don't know if all sessions are like that or whatever but anyway. Yea it wasn't for me.
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews