Shodown of the SMG OSTs

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Shodown of the SMG OSTs

Postby ST. Attidude » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:41 pm

All right people, I'm just curious and want to know your personal preferences as I present to you this poll:

Of the two Super Mario Galaxy titles out there (so far), which one has the better soundtrack?

I've been listening to the SMG2 OST lately, and I must say, its reeealllly good, but the first SMG has tracks that you simply can't pass up...
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby armeck » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 pm

i would like to vote, but i have only played the first one, and it has been so long i don't remember, hey as far as game play goes, how does smg 2 compare to smg 1?
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby ST. Attidude » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm

I would say they're both neck-to-neck for the most part; SMG 2 has returning tracks from the original title and they both have some unique and awesome pieces that are only featured in their respective titles...

EDIT: But I say with much confidence that the one exception is the "Bowser Brawl" theme in SMG2; way better than the first battle theme.
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby Midori » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I haven't finished Galaxy 2 yet, so I'll go with Can't Decide. 1 had a lot of good tracks, but there's a couple so far I really like in 2 as well.
Midori

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews