where can i find a game price guide?

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

where can i find a game price guide?

Postby firestorm » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:15 pm

So I'm looking through these old gameboy games I got and have been hearing of all these stories about people finding out their games are hot collectibles. So I wanted to know hey do you guys know where to find a game price guide to find out what they are worth?

I've got a couple that I think would run good but I don't know. Here's the list
Megaman Dr. Wily's Revenge
Top Gun Guts & Glory
Dr. Franken
T2 Judgement Day
Battle Arena Toshinden

I also got Link's Awakening but it's in bad shape, plus it's a great game I don't think I would get rid of it. (wishes they would remake it for the 3ds....)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby ADXC » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 pm

You can try here and see what you come up with.

http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/

To be honest, I doubt you'll get much for them. Although we'd all like to think that we have hot collectibles, it usually isn't the case. Video game reselling rates are horrible these day.
ADXC

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Dude the T2 game sucked, haha. I own it. I could never pass the second level because there was this timed puzzle you had to complete... and it was like impossible to beat. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews