Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

Postby *Hope* » Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:15 am

Plot: You play a guy named Dingo Egret who works for a mining company on a satelite/moon Callisto. Dingo stumbles across the orbital frame Jehuty, which everbody is currently looking for. BAHRAM froms mars, Aumaan, and the space Force from earth all need Jehuty to beat the other two. The plot is pretty complicated, so i can't give all the details, but Dingo eventually is forced into helping the Space Force (the good guys) partly cause of an event i cant say cause it would spoil parts of the game, and partly because of his want for vengeance on Nohman, a leading commander of Aumaan and pilot of Jehuty's double in abilities, Anubis.
Objectionable content: I haven't played the whole game, so this is not entirely accurate. The game is rated M for blood, gore, and violence. You are fighting in a mech so the blood and gore looks like sparks and the violence consists of explosions. There is also swearing in the cutscenes but so far nothing beyond the d and h words. In one cutscene Dingo gets shot and there is more realistic blood, but you can always skip that. I would say Pg-13 for rating, uneless u skip the cutscense, and it is a really fun game. The endless battles haven't gotten boring so far!
:lol:
*Hope*

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews