what to do...

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

what to do...

Postby Nia-chan » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:44 am

Does anyone know any good games for Game Boy Advance? I was looking at some games called Sword of Mana and CIMA: Something. I'm not someone who knows a lot about games, and I was just hoping for some suggestions.
Nia-chan

Postby Link Antilles » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:52 am

Sword of Mana is a great game, but it's nothing really new. Still, I'd get it. CIMA? Well, I've heard good things and bad things about it. Final Fantasy Tatics is an awesome game, but a little overwhelming at first. Fire Emblem is a must have, it's fast and fun, yet when an character in your group dies their gone. The Breath of Fire games are good old classic. Zelda is my personal favorite. And the Castlevania games for the GBA are excellent. Those are my recommendations. :thumb:
Link Antilles

Postby inkhana » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:52 am

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3275

Try this thread...^^ Someone had the same question you did.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Nia-chan » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:10 am

Shame on me for not seeing that before. :red: I'm so embarrassed!
Don't make me hit you with my pocketbook :angel:
Nia-chan

Postby inkhana » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:56 am

^^ It's ok. Sometimes certain threads are hard to find even if you know what you're looking for...

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews