Rpg Game Help

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Rpg Game Help

Postby Anison Twilight » Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:54 pm

I'm pretty close to an endless fountain of knowledge when it comes to RPG games. (Especially Final Fantasy 1,2,4,7-10) I'll check in often...

PS: I know about quite a few other titles as well ex: Mario, Zelda, etc>
Anison Twilight

Postby minjigga » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:27 pm

really? thats nice. i have a question then. ffx.
how do you get through the zanderkand cloister of trials. i know you have to touch the blocks and match the picture on the wall or sumthing but i cant figure out how! ive tried and i just walked around and they lite up and nothing happens. or i touch once and they all go away. i just dont get how the blocks are suppose to match with the picture.. hmmmmph.
payce:God bless:minjigs
minjigga

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:30 pm

You have to match them...if a red L apears on the screen....step on one...they disapear when you step on the wrong one...thus you can figure it out using process of elimination.
Stephen

FFX

Postby Anison Twilight » Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:37 pm

You also have to step them in the order that the screen says. Touch the screen when the puzzle is up and it will light up certain pieces on the floor in a certain order step on them in that order.
Anison Twilight

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:29 pm

Sure was a fun game...its the only game I ever feel I pretty much mastered. My Yuna can do like 8000 damage with a physical attack...the whole 99,999 damage attacks are easy to do now...(yeah I got obsessed with that game for a bit....)
Stephen

Postby Anison Twilight » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:34 pm

It was neat but I really wanted to buy it. Unfortunately I only rented it for five days and I mostly beat it except for the fight against Sin. (I didn't make it that far) I read an online walkthrough where it talked about the secrets so I know what I missed.
Anison Twilight

Postby minjigga » Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:57 pm

Sure was a fun game...its the only game I ever feel I pretty much mastered. My Yuna can do like 8000 damage with a physical attack...the whole 99,999 damage attacks are easy to do now...(yeah I got obsessed with that game for a bit....)

thanks. ill try that.
neways thats really crazy. i didnt even know you could get yuna up to that level. i dont even think ma male characters can do that much damage with a physical attack. i think only ma auron can. and wakka. mebbe the blue kimilari dude.:sweat:
and 99,999 damage??!! how in the world do you get that high?
payce:God bless:minjigs
minjigga

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:41 pm

If you get a chars celestial weapons and rare items, and rare armor...you can break the 9999 damage limit...99,999 is the highest hit you can do...a shame...Yunas magus sisters could do like 300,000 i bet....lol
Stephen

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews