Mech RPGs

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Mech RPGs

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:30 pm

Do you guys know if there are any messageboard Mech RPGs out there?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:33 pm

yea, I've been lookin for a few sites for Mech RPGs too. Let us know! :thumb: it'll be much appreciated.
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Postby firestorm » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:37 pm

VashTheStampede wrote:yea, I've been lookin for a few sites for Mech RPGs too. Let us know! :thumb: it'll be much appreciated.

:shady: that's not what I expected, I'm seeing if you guys know any. I've been wanting to join one lately but can't find one. Also It's to get an idea for an RPG me and Sangoku want to do in 3XR.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Michael Lance » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 pm

firestorm (post: 35849) wrote:Do you guys know if there are any messageboard Mech RPGs out there?

Well, I just recently started one based on the Armored Core series. Try the links in my signiture if you want to see it.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby MomentOfInertia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Wow, I think that's a record. 9 year gravedig... wow.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 am

Wow... so it is, MOI. So it is...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews