v://Galerians _Psychic Power Overload__01010101

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

v://Galerians _Psychic Power Overload__01010101

Postby Kenchii » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:27 pm

I was checking out that ol' 2000 year game called Galerians for the playstation. I don't wanna buy Galerians Hi for PS2 because It cost to much :lol:. But seriously, how is the game? from what I read and seen it looks cool. Psychoic attacks, Its like the movie Akira, should I buy it for 10 bucks? :sweat: :thumb:
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby Michael » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:32 pm

Galerians games really don't have a good record.
[font="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"]S.D.G.[/SIZE][/font]
Michael

Postby Psycho Ann » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:53 am

I happen to like Galerians just because Shou Tajima was the illustrator, LOL! But I like the game too, it's gory and twisted and not really good for young people but I was there at the time I liked those kind of stuff.

Graphics need some work, camera angles are frustrating at times, not really that hard in with bosses, interesting plot, great character designs, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD DUBBING--and in my scale it's the worse dubbing I EVER heard in ANY game I played.

I'd recommend borrowing it. I kept it just because I like it personally as a fan of the game, not because I enjoyed the gameplay as a gamer.

Violence and gore, (exploding heads with blood splurting out, burning people, corpses displayed and tacked up in disgusting and sometimes offensive ways) heavy drug abuse theme, and I think that's all the main things you should look out for (and some slight nudity regarding the last boss if I remember correctly...).
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby Kenchii » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:52 pm

wow. not really worried about the rest, jus the nudity.. I am 15. I am getting it! ^^
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews