We Wish ...

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Dream Game? (you can select more than one)

Total votes: 0

Postby Rashiir » Sat Aug 30, 2003 12:01 pm

I guess it would be bad because they would only do an average RPG and an average FPS.
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby Razgriz » Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:54 pm

Cowboy Bebop definately, I just love the personalities of each character and can't get enough of em.

As for a Trigun FPS, just that if you're Vash, you can shoot the head of the guy and even though it should kill him, the guy would have a shattered skul and be incapacitated, not dead or something like that. OR, Vash could use rubber bullets. However, if you're Wolfwood, then it's all fair game
Razgriz

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:24 pm

What about Dragonball Z? I mean, there's never been a single game about it! And I'm sure they'd be wonderful games, not ripoffs designed to cash in on the fanatics! ....no.

Personally I voted for the Rurouni Kenshin game. I'd actually like to see something from Cowboy Bebop more, but I'm afraid I don't really play first person shooters.
uc pseudonym

Postby Shinja » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:38 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:What about Dragonball Z? I mean, there's never been a single game about it! And I'm sure they'd be wonderful games, not ripoffs designed to cash in on the fanatics! ....no.

Personally I voted for the Rurouni Kenshin game. I'd actually like to see something from Cowboy Bebop more, but I'm afraid I don't really play first person shooters.

there actully have been at least 3 dragonballz games the most recent one being budiki(i doubt i spelt that right)
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:50 pm

That may be true. I haven't played Bodoukai yet, if I ever will. But I'm mainly thinking of all the previous fighting games and rpgs. In my emulator days, I saw so many horrible games...
uc pseudonym

Postby LorentzForce » Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:44 am

there are plenty of Dragon Ball Z games out there. most sucked.

as for RPG/FPS gaming, wait for Malfunction to be finished. i'm making it, and i can tell you it'll be at least 2007 when i'm finished.
LorentzForce

Postby Technomancer » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:37 am

I'd have to go with Bebop RPG, but Lodoss War would be a close second
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby Spencer » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:25 am

There are a couple of DBZ fighting games for PS2 (i think) and then a few DBZ RPGs for Game Boy and stuff...
:)
Spencer

Previous

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews