Starcraft

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Starcraft

Postby Matthew » Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:52 pm

Does anyone here have(and still play) starcraft for the pc?
Matthew

Postby Zal-Utaon III » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:34 am

I have it and just recently stoped playing it, because I redescovered Warcraft 3 TFT
Its fun and all just a little to easy. :shady:
"Gha Bah Glab.. Bah Bah ha.. The Foolish Samurai" -Aku
Zal-Utaon III

Postby MasterDias » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:25 am

I have Starcraft. I haven't played it in a while though. It had a pretty good storyline.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Rashiir » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:55 am

I have it for the Mac!!!
"Be joyful always." - 1 Thes 5:16
Rashiir

Postby Matthew » Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:37 pm

I was just asking becuse it would be cool if members of C.A.A could play online together :cool: .
So, Anyone wana bring C.A.A to starcraft and spread the word about the word of God(And this site :thumb: )? (online of course :rolls_eye ) Anyone? *Echo, echo, echo* <Well I thought it was a good idea :shady: >
Matthew

Postby Link Antilles » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:11 pm

Ah, Sc, I'm still crappy at that game, but I'm fairly good at WCIII. Anyone looking forward to ghost?
Link Antilles

Postby madphilb » Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:43 pm

I liked Starcraft, never finished the expansion pack for it....

Sadly I don't have a good connection (28000 baud on a good day), so I wouldn't be able to join anyone online (though if I spring for broadband later in the year :D )

Since I got my XBox, Ghost might be interesting, we'll have to wait and see, it's got lots of competition for my time (Morrowind, KotOR, SC2, Splinter Cell, Deus Ex 2, Theif 3, etc.).

PHIL
madphilb

Postby Spencer » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:00 pm

Well, I used to play nonstop, battle.net-ing my stats to the hundreds...But after awhile, I got very bored with it, having mastered all races. Blah, I sound like some author. I got bored, figured the game out, and bought Diablo II. Easy enough.
:)
Spencer

Postby Zal-Utaon III » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:40 pm

Ghoust looks awsome im defentally going to buy it :thumb:
Wouldnt it be soo cool IF their was multiplayer. Enstead of old and rapidly geting duller missions.
"Gha Bah Glab.. Bah Bah ha.. The Foolish Samurai" -Aku
Zal-Utaon III

Postby Matthew » Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:21 am

Well if any of you ever care to play a game online look for me, my screen name is Gandalf
"To all our brothers and sisters in Africa and around the world who are being persecuted and put to death for thier faith, I have something to say to you and to you the meaning will not be lost, 'Love Wins!'"

[font=Verdana]Belong. Become. Be Used.[/font]
Matthew

Postby firestorm » Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:58 pm

Matthew wrote:Well if any of you ever care to play a game online look for me, my screen name is Gandalf

hey matthew I play Sc, so if anytime you want to play, I think my B.net name is ExtremeZeal or something like that.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:18 pm

Cool! I'm on almost every day.
By the way do you have starcraft or starcraft brood war?(I have both so it doesnt matter I was just asking)
"To all our brothers and sisters in Africa and around the world who are being persecuted and put to death for thier faith, I have something to say to you and to you the meaning will not be lost, 'Love Wins!'"

Matthew

Postby firestorm » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:30 pm

Matthew wrote:Cool! I'm on almost every day.
By the way do you have starcraft or starcraft brood war?(I have both so it doesnt matter I was just asking)

I have both. How about a battle sometime next weekend?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Matthew » Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:47 pm

Cool! Just tell me when you wana play an I'll be ready!(Btw I use brood war)

Matthew

Postby Razgriz » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:36 pm

I'm just wondering, has anyone tried that Gundam mod for starcraft?
Razgriz

Postby Drix » Fri Sep 05, 2003 6:34 am

Nope, but then, I'm just now getting my computer runnign like my old machine did. Nice and Smooth. Gaming is the next step, and who can leave out the Classic SC at LAN Parties, eh?

Advocate Drix
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
-- George Carlin
Drix

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews