Motocross Maniacs Advance / Blender Bro. ~GBA.

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Motocross Maniacs Advance / Blender Bro. ~GBA.

Postby Kenchii » Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:58 pm

Has anyone played the outstanding (yet.. simple) Blender Bro.? It is great! If you like Sonic series/Mario Series, you have to buy this game! It's like a mixture of Sonic/Mario/Korela/Rayman/Pokemon. The game is a platform game, there are about 5 worlds with 4 levels each (not including the BOSS level in each too). You can save money to buy music too in the game. It also has a 4-Player mode. You can play minigames too in it. Racing (just like Mariocart for GBA), and other cool ones. All this great stuff and the best part about it is... *drumroll...*

its only $9.95 at your local GameStop used.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does anyone have MCMA? Because I have searched about 5 stores and they didn't carry it new/used. Gamestop is not getting any more in. I dont want to search internet sites because they are too expenve! Anyone willing to sell it? :P
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby BrianC » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:39 pm

Kenchii wrote:Has anyone played the outstanding (yet.. simple) Blender Bro.? It is great! If you like Sonic series/Mario Series, you have to buy this game! It's like a mixture of Sonic/Mario/Korela/Rayman/Pokemon. The game is a platform game, there are about 5 worlds with 4 levels each (not including the BOSS level in each too). You can save money to buy music too in the game. It also has a 4-Player mode. You can play minigames too in it. Racing (just like Mariocart for GBA), and other cool ones. All this great stuff and the best part about it is... *drumroll...*

its only $9.95 at your local GameStop used.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does anyone have MCMA? Because I have searched about 5 stores and they didn't carry it new/used. Gamestop is not getting any more in. I dont want to search internet sites because they are too expenve! Anyone willing to sell it? :P

I read about Blender Bros. I haven't played it, but I heard good things about it.

From the reviews I read, I think you are better off not looking for Motocross Maniacs Advance. I heard it's not very good. The GB and GBC Motocross Maniacs games are good, though. You are probably better off looking for those.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby Kenchii » Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:06 am

BrianC wrote:I heard it's not very good. The GB and GBC Motocross Maniacs games are good, though. You are probably better off looking for those.

Yeah. I downloaded them. They are good! :P
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews