Each month members will have the chance to create a 3-10 page original manga based on a theme. All submissions will be placed in thsi forum. At the end of the deadline, users will have the chance to vote for their favorite, and the winner gets to decide the next month's theme! At the end of the year, we will compile the winners and hopefully get them published in an anthology!
All entries must be submitted by May 23, 2008
Excited yet? Well before you take off, here's the rules:
- Entries must be 3-10 pages
- Entries must contain original characters (no fanfics/doujin)
- Entries must conform to CAA content guidelines (PM if unsure)
- Entries must be inked and toned/colored
- Artists must post their pages in this forum, with the title and an idea for next month's theme
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
*because March's contest ran long, the April contest and May contest are going to be combined in order to reset the time schedule with June. This may work out better for all our college-age artists anyway, who have a lot of finals right about now.