coupla things

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

coupla things

Postby majanthehun » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:02 pm

i have a coupla requests...

first off, yesterday my sister dropped a massive log on her toe at the river yesterday and broke her big toe... shes in a lot of pain and she really cant walk all that much so pray that she begins to feel better so we dont have to get everything for her anymore (j/k- i really dont mind catering to my little sis).

now for me- i got this new job here in town and im around chemicals and cigarette smoke all day (YUCK!!). normally this would not be a big deal, but i had lung problems as a kid and ive had a really bad cough the past few days and it might be that my lungs are getting broked again. i would just quit my job, but i have nowhere else to go and i need to make insurance payments and get myself to college, so being without a steady income is no longer a possibility.

so, it would be great if michelle (my sis) could get prayer for less pain and i could either get another job opportunity brought to me or my cough would go away and its not really my lungs falling apart.

thanks much!!
Lord, I don't know where this is going,
Or how this all works out
Lead me to peace that is past understanding
A peace beyond all doubt

-Newsboys "Lord (I don't know)"
majanthehun

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:23 am

Most certainly!
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby inkhana » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:51 am

You bet!

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Shinja » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:00 am

sure thing
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:41 pm

You got it from me.
uc pseudonym

Return to Prayer Room