Sora's Request

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Sora's Request

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:05 pm

If there are any swears I apologize, im cutting and pasting from my LJ

10:11 am - Im All Out of Faith...This Is How I Feel...
Would you forgive your best friend if he/she went overboard and began strangeling you? Last night my best friend was in one of her modes and I guess im so use to it that I didn't notice. Me and another friend were pretending to spar. Well she steps in and I pretend to kick her and stuff and the next thing I know she has me on the ground and useing her body weight and her arms and was pinning me down by the neck. I swore it felt like I was going to die..but she finaly broke me and I began to break down. After that I felt disoriented and had a slighty hard time to breathe. She felt so bad after that...she couldn't stop crying. But now I feel a bit unsecure to see her or play fight with people. I bet she's still upset over it...I bet her mom chewed her out well when they left. I just feel like this whole ordeal was my fault...like I could have done something to stop her. But I couldn't...I forgive her and all but I feel like how Kana must have after Akito ratted her out...if my friend were to come by I might back away and or break down. I don't know if I can even speak to her on the phone im still shookin up over it. The look on her face when she had me down. It showed much seriousness and evilness...I pray to God that He heards this little sheep back into the flock.......**** that sounded corny...
Jesus is comming soon! RUE? / F.K.A. KabinShushiSora
Jephtih Mullins

Postby Ghaleon » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:23 pm

I would forgive her if it was me. As Jesus said "If you cannot forgive, I cannot forgive you"
Ghaleon

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:37 pm

I have forgiven her many a times but I don't think she can forgive herself...
Jephtih Mullins

Postby Ghaleon » Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:13 pm

I don't know for sure, but i have been told that a person must forgive themselves, as well as others.
Ghaleon

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:14 am

She's apologized but she says it's still not enough...I tell her that it was okay and she gose off on a rant saying how she's a basket case....I seriously wish that she'd get some psychiarty(sp?) help....
Jephtih Mullins

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:26 am

psychiatry.

You have my prayers as well. This sounds like the sort of event that can be healed only by the Lord, though don't think he can't work through other people.
uc pseudonym

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:54 am

Thanks

And thanks again...Im finding it hard to even look at her...even thou I haven't seen her since that, on Tuesday we have youth group and im pretty much scared to go...
Jephtih Mullins

Postby inkhana » Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:04 pm

I pray that she is granted the help she needs, and that you will be given courage to face her again...and that the two of you can be friends again and put this behind you.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Ghaleon » Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:45 pm

Satan is really trying to make her feel guilty, I was the sameway(different reason though) when I kept feeling guilty and not forgiving myself for sins I had done in the past, but GOD helped me with that.
Ghaleon

Postby Jephtih Mullins » Sun Jul 13, 2003 6:06 pm

I hope she's forgiven herself by now...but as youth group day grows near...I fear that I can't handel seeing her or being in the same room...
Jephtih Mullins

Return to Prayer Room