Physical Healing

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Physical Healing

Postby PrincessNineTales » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:47 pm

So I've some lower back pain and pain in both of my knees due to a really dumb incident involving weight machines. I was way too stupid back then. Common sense doesn't exist in this brain of mine. Rolls eyes. Anyways I've been having this pain for over a year now and I've been getting some treatment for those. I've been acting like a big baby about this because it hasn't "healed quick enough" and get immaturely jealous when I hear praise reports about how God's healed someone from their back pain, etc and they're healed weeks later! Anyways, if anyone is reading this please pray for healing and maturity and also wisdom. Cuz this dumb putrid gal needs it LOL. Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67516 (It Will Get Better)
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67529 (My Season of Loneliness and Isolation)
viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1650989#p1650989 (Appreciating How God Made You)
viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1650906#p1650906 (Gratitude)
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=67562 (Reading The Bible When You Don't Feel Like It)
PrincessNineTales

Re: Physical Healing

Postby PrincessNineTales » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Update: It would seem as if God does not want me to be healed. Health Insurance dropped me and so I'm without health care for now, and even when I reenroll to another plan or something, the costs will be too expensive out of pocket and they don't cover physical therapy or chiropractor. Well, this is what I get for acting out of vanity+stupidity. SO in the meantime, I guess praying for healing is out of the question? I honestly don't know if I should continue praying for healing. It's one of those topics in my opinion where God may or may not heal on earth because that's just the way it is. I'll continue to pray that I'll praise Him in the midst of this manmade trial and be patient. I know I will be healed in heaven, that's for sure. I don't mean to sound all whiny and immature. I'm trying to have a positive outlook in life and praise God for this trial instead of complaining. Thank you anyone who has prayed.
PrincessNineTales

Postby anlptgtsg » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:31 am

Prayer lifted.
anlptgtsg

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 pm

I know this is a really late response, but I just wanted to let you know I'm praying. I don't think it's wrong to pray for healing. What you can certainly pray for is God's will. If that is to heal you then great, and if not, it only means He has something much better for you planned! God loves you. He won't let you suffer without a reason, even if it's one that you don't and may never understand. Trust Him, He knows what He's doing.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby PrincessNineTales » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 am

As late as this response really is, thank y'all for the prayers and encouragement! I appreciate it! I'll keep trusting Him and praying for His will.
PrincessNineTales

Return to Prayer Room