A student needs a prayer.

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

A student needs a prayer.

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:32 am

There is a girl student in my school which needs treatment outside our borders. She has dystonia, which means that she cannot move her right arm and both her legs. She is born the same year as me. There is actually a going on charity about her. Even thou she is not a friend nor an acquaintance of mine, we as children of God must show compassion to those in need nevertheless who they are :thumbsup: . I would post the e-mail for the charity, but this is probably not going to help (I not sure whether they speak Englsish). Even if you can't donate, a single prayer is enough for her. If you need her name for the prayer, her name is Joana (Ioana).

If someone still wants the e-mail here it is: genovvevar@abv.bg

I will keep you in touch with the situation.
Peace!
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Re: A student needs a prayer.

Postby rocklee24 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:24 pm

I will most definitely pray for her, my friend... it's the very least I could do. God is always there for her... our part is to put our trust in him. God even brought you to teach me that.

I don't know if it's acceptable in your country, but you can try GoFundMe or any other websites in your country that's like GoFundMe where you have Joana's family post some info on who she is and what her condition is.

But like I said, I will definitely pray for her.
rocklee24

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:41 am

Thanks for you support and for your suggestion. I will tell them to do that :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:33 am

Here is the story how it happened and more information on who is she:

Joanna is a ski racer and biathlonist and she has won many games. On one autumn in 2014, she falls from the stairs in her school and she was immediately taken to hospital. In her first check the doctors state that Joanna doesn't have anything, even thou she couldn't step on her feet. After several operations and after going to several orthopedists that claim it is a neurological problem and neurologists that claim it is a orthopedical problem, after the next operation she wakes up with a weak right hand and begins to be unmovable. After that, the neurologists agree that it is a neurological problem and after 5 days, she was diagnosed with ''dystonia''. From that point forward, her condition worsened and she is now in a wheelchair, only moving her left hand. After her last checkup they concluded the she needs consultation outside the borders, because her condition was rare and there were cabinets in France and Germany.

This is the information about what happened. People are selling food here like crazy for her (I buy from them also). I hope that Lord our God will help her in her fight. I know his love is to unbelievers also, not just us, His children :)

EDIT: I checked the website you suggested, but it isn't allowed to withdraw my money here in my country :/ Thanks anyway!
Last edited by TheChocolateGamer on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby shooraijin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:04 pm

TCG, although I'm quite sure you meant well, we don't generally allow solicitation for funds no matter how worthy the cause, and posting bank account numbers is probably not a good idea. If someone wants to know how they can help further, I would suggest that they PM you directly.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:45 am

Sorry about that shooraijin, I understand what you mean by that :thumbsup:

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Return to Prayer Room