Amercia Prayer month

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Amercia Prayer month

Postby Zeke365 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 am

Last night I had a dream.
There was a thin purple thread. It was so thin it could be cut easily with scissors. The Lord showed me that around the purple thread was my prayers for America. I saw my prayers as a thick dark purple around the thin purple thread. GOD told me it was not enough. The Lord said to me the thin purple thread represents America's prayers and is what it looks like to HIM. HE told me I must pray HARDER and that my prayers are not enough. GOD is telling me that all the Saints (people of the faith of Jesus Christ) MUST come together and pray like they have never prayed before. I can only do so much but remember what the scriptures say:
Ephesians 6:12-16The Voice (VOICE)
12 We’re not waging war against enemies of flesh and blood alone. No, this fight is against tyrants, against authorities, against supernatural powers and demon princes that slither in the darkness of this world, and against wicked spiritual armies that lurk about in heavenly places.
13 And this is why you need to be head-to-toe in the full armor of God: so you can resist during these evil days and be fully prepared to hold your ground. 14 Yes, stand—truth banded around your waist, righteousness as your chest plate, 15 and feet protected in preparation to proclaim the good news of peace. 16 Don’t forget to raise the shield of faith above all else, so you will be able to extinguish flaming spears hurled at you from the wicked one.
The Voice (VOICE)
Dream continues:
Me and my parents went to a McDonalds. I knew it was a McDonalds but it didn't look like one. It looked like a kitchen with seats like a restaurant in it and I remember the pope being in the distance somewhere.
Back in the kitchen area I saw 3 big salads in 3 big salad bowls with 3 times the portion of normal food for one person. The bowls were wrapped up for the taking and there were no workers there to serve us. Mom showed me we were to place our money where we get the mustard and ketchup and napkins except for there were no condiments at this counter where they normally should be. After we paid we went back to the kitchen area and took one of the salads.
We sat down and all three of us seemed to be having a conversation BUT the LORD was speaking directly only to me. HE instructed me to pray for Obama's healing (he told me to do this last night too before I went to bed). I don't know what kind of healing he needs but I had to pray for him.
End of Dream
Now let me discuss something about prayer. There are 2 types of prayer. One I will call the self prayer and the other faith prayer.
Self prayer: a prayer asking for things like a new house, car, job. This is normally a one sided prayer. Most churches pray this way but not all since some walk in their calling.
Faith prayer: believing in something and fighting the spiritual war. We are at war in the spiritual realm. This prayer is using all the energy you have to pray for this country each and every day not just one day a week or once a year. This type of prayer needs to be united with all Christian faiths whether you are Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Mormon, Pentecostal, Charismatic., non denominational, etc. We must unite our faiths into one common cause to pray for America. Our prayers need to become more like faith prayers and not the self type of prayer of the past. Pray hard with everything you got and believe in everything you pray to save our great nation.
James 2:17The Voice (VOICE)
17 The same is true with faith. Without actions, faith is useless. By itself, it’s as good as dead.
Here is what I suggest. Unplug from everything that might distract you from this type of prayer..
1 Thessalonians 5:17-18The Voice (VOICE)
17 pray constantly, and 18 give thanks to God no matter what circumstances you find yourself in. (This is God’s will for all of you in Jesus the Anointed.)
I must do the same and limit myself as well.
Church it is time we start uniting in prayer.
Let us all pray a faith prayer so strong that it forces the demonic forces in Washington DC to leave and that everyone's eyes will be opened to the faith of Jesus Christ.
I' m calling all people of the faith to join with me in the prayer of faith so let's get started.
Zeke365

Re: Amercia Prayer month

Postby goldenspines » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Locked. We don't allow threads that tend towards politics or political stances. Please see the forum rules: http://www.christiananime.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64234

If you have any questions, please PM me or another moderator.
goldenspines

Return to Prayer Room