Recovery

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Recovery

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello everyone! So I know it seemed like I'd be back, but I haven't been coming on. My apologies, but I just wanted to stop by to explain why and ask for prayer.

The past week or so, I've been feeling so sick that it's been hard to do much of anything. My stomach was in a horrid knot for days so we think I might've caught a stomach virus. It did work its way out, but I'm still experiencing some issues. Now I have an awful migraine that's lasted for awhile. For a number of reasons, I've recently had to come off of one of my regular medications, so we think that could be where the migraine's coming from. I did gradually tap myself off by taking smaller doses, but now that I'm finally taking just about nothing, I might still be experiencing some withdrawal symptoms while my body readjusts itself. Honestly, with as bad as it is, I'm just glad I didn't quit cold turkey.

Please just pray this continues to blow over. The migraine especially. :-/ Thank you!
mysngoeshere56

Re: Recovery

Postby goldenspines » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:29 pm

I'll be praying, Sno. 8( Hopefully it's nothing too seriously and you'll recover quickly.
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Praying, Sno! I hope you get better very quickly!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Sheenar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:33 am

Praying! Feel better soon!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Thank you everyone. Thankfully the migraine hasn't been as bad the last two days. The day I posted this, it was so bad that I'd get large jolts of pain from sneezing or even walking too fast. I got an over the counter pill specifically for migraines (Excedrin, since that's what somebody recommended) so thankfully that's helped a lot. I have a feeling the only thing that'll fully cure it is time, but this does make waiting it out much more bearable. Since it hasn't been as bad I'm hoping that the worst is behind me but only time will tell. Either way, I appreciate your prayers a lot. :)
mysngoeshere56

Return to Prayer Room