Surgery...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Surgery...

Postby Yami » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:19 am

Soooooo. Unfortunately Papa (my grandpa) has some blockage in his circular system and its to dangerous to remove so they decided the best option would be to graft a few of the veins from his arms and relocate them to help improve circulation to his legs. Surgery will be about 3-4 hours followed by 5 recovery days in the hospital.

Anyways... surgery starts at about 8 ish pst and any prayers would be appreciated!
Yami

Re: Surgery...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:16 am

Praying, Yami.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Yami » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Out of surgery! Everything seems to be going well so far but the phrase "not out of the woods yet" was used so ill update when more info becomes available.

(And thanks Claec!)
Yami

Postby shooraijin » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Is his circulation improving? These kinds of peripheral bypasses usually have very quick results.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Sheenar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:16 am

Praying for your papa! I pray he has a quick and smooth recovery!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Yami » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 am

-a new update has appeared-

He seems to be doing good so far but its still pretty painful to walk so their going to keep him till hes operating at 100% (well you know.. 87.9 ish range)

Will update again when more info is available!

(Thanks everyone that replied!)
Yami

Postby Yami » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:44 pm

-another update has appeared-

So... legs are doing better. Which is great! Unfortunately the initial incision near his shoulder got infected. I know theirs a name for it but i cant seem to remember it right now...
Long story short theirs going to be another surgery tomorrow to take care of it x_X

Hopefully this will be the last one! (will update when I know more)
Yami

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Praying, Yami. Glad to hear things are doing better, but I hope it all gets sorted out and healed up quickly!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby shooraijin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:06 am

Glad to hear he's improving. I'm sure the infection will be easily treated.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room