They're back...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

They're back...

Postby Midknight74012 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Okay, I was fired from Sonic in April of this year because a high dollar deposit went missing with my name on it. Once I dropped it off at the bank, it was out of my hands, never to be seen again. Despite having put it in the night drop on a Sunday afternoon, it is unaccounted for. Now there were two deposits I brought and I put them both in at once, so Sonic assumes I only put one deposit in and took the other when in fact they were both in my hand when I put it in the night drop. I'm constantly asked what happened to it and I just tell them my side of the story and that I simply do not know what happened to the deposit in question. I got a call two days ago from a detective in the city where this happened and there's a good chance that Sonic will pursue charges of Embezzlement, basically theft in the hands of a trusted colleague but does not have legal ownership. And this happened 6 months ago, only now do I know the lengths that Sonic will go. I've already got a lawyer and I just ask that the Supreme Judge of the World brings out the truth of what happened to the missing deposit that Sonic is so adamant to find and place blame on me. Thank you all for your prayers and may God bless you.

Edit: Okay, never mind, it's the DA's decision to charge me or not and I do have the choice of paying the money back and, in the detective's words, they got bigger fish to fry then some money deposit gone missing. Gonna see about getting a 2nd part time job.
Midknight74012

Re: They're back...

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:48 am

So, wait...I'm confused.. the situation is good now? I can pray that things work out with your new job, though. Finding new employment isn't as easy as it's sometimes made out to be.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Midknight74012 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Well I called a guy at Sonic corporate and he got my message. Tomorrow I'll have a solid answer on whether or not they'll let me pay back the missing amount.
Midknight74012

Postby Okami » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Been praying for you since we first talked about this a bit ago, Middy. :thumb: I really hope things get situated and settled here pretty quickly.
Okami

Postby Furen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Did anything ever get resolved Mid?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Return to Prayer Room