I would like prayer througth Jesus in the following areas:

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

I would like prayer througth Jesus in the following areas:

Postby TsubasaKamen » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Let our prayer be in the Spirit, with a pure conscience, holy and acceptable, blameless before God.

My prayer request concerns a certain infirmity in my flesh that God may be gracious enough to deliver me of/from under the assumption that it is not a thorn in the flesh that God has given me to humble me. If it is indeed an infirmity, then I would ask that you would boldly come together in the Unification of the Holy Spirit through the Bond of Peace in Jesus to strengthen my spirit in this area and heal my mind in its weakness.

The condition I am dealing with is timidity and inferiority. Even though I am bold in message online, I am weak in bodily speech. In other words, I need prayer to overcome a spirit of fear that can have paralyzing effects on my mind. I pray that I will speak the Gospel in boldness, and not be afraid concerning the things that Satan would buffet me in regarding my commitment to the Gospel.

Pray that I will be healed from an irritable spirit or a vexed spirit. Sometimes my vexation can be set off just after hanging up with someone on the phone or experiencing an interaction with someone that I don't perceive as pleasant.

The Bible says confess your faults to one another that you may be healed. I believe that I have been in subjection to spiritual bondage for many years, not because my faith in Christ is misaligned or distorted but that i have an infirmity in my members that hinders me from proclaiming the Gospel with all authority through Christ and by the gentleness and patience and love of the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for your prayers,
TsubasaKamen.
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 3:18.
TsubasaKamen

Re: I would like prayer througth Jesus in the following areas:

Postby drill » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:29 am

Praying for you, TsubasaKamen.
drill

Re: I would like prayer througth Jesus in the following areas:

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:45 am

I'll be praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room