The Future

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

The Future

Postby Will » Sun May 25, 2014 5:31 pm

So I dated this woman from February to September of 2013 before we broke up due to family issues. Her father was rude and didn't like to look for work. Also one of her brothers had a mental illness and she had bipolar disorder. Fast forward to now I need prayer and tips for talking to women since its been a while. Also I just graduated with my bachelors degree in Psychology. I need the Lords guidance on whether to get my masters degree or to try and find a job in the state that I live in since I don't want to move away unless I have too. Also I need to make a choice right after vacation. Prayers will be much appreciated! Thanks for reading!
Will

Re: The Future

Postby agasfas » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:56 pm

In regards to dating advice, there is no one magic answer or suggestion. Suggestions are only those, suggestions.Things usually just happen naturally. In regards to your thoughts and concerns on the future, I will pray that the Lord will give you guidance and comfort in whichever path He may lead you.
agasfas

Postby Will » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:43 am

Thanks I appreciate that.
Will

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:54 pm

When you come across a cute girl that you have an attraction towards, go ask her out. You're not going to want to cause it'll be scary. But since it's scary that means you have to do it. Be forward and express interest. Ask her if she wants to get dinner with you sometime. And from that point on just be yourself.

Also, I had to take a two-year break between graduation and starting grad school. If you're unsure what to do then that's totally okay! Let yourself sit in the uncertainty. Usually these types of things fall in place. If you find yourself gravitating towards a particular program, then by all means apply. But don't ever feel like graduate school is an obligation.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Echoing what agasfas and Mr.SmartyPants said and will be praying!
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby shooraijin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 am

But don't ever feel like graduate school is an obligation.

Amen to that.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room