Confirmation prayers

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Confirmation prayers

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Hey, there! Thought I was gone for good? :cool:
Anyhows, I'm here to praise God and ask for prayers. At my church, we have eight new members being confirmed and getting their first communions on May 18th. Some of them, though, I fear have challenges ahead, and I hope that they could be prayed for; for the Holy Spirit to fill their hearts with joy and wonder in Christ's beautiful salvation and awe striking love. I, as a fellow confirmation classmate for two years, praise God for me being able to become a part of the Christian family with kids I've grown up with! Thank you all for your prayers and support! :hug:
Veritas out!
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Re: Confirmation prayers

Postby DecooPunk » Sat May 17, 2014 6:55 am

I'll be praying. n_n
DecooPunk

Return to Prayer Room