Prayer for anxiety and back pain

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer for anxiety and back pain

Postby nillapoet » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi everyone. I could really use some prayer. I've been having anxiety and panic attacks for the last three years. Every time I go to the doctor, everything comes back fine. Well except for the time I ended up needing my gallbladder out. :P Over the last couple of weeks it's been out of control. Right now my upper and lower back are hurting pretty bad along with all my other symptoms. I guess I'm just asking that you would pray that nothing is wrong and that I could get this under control. Thanks.
nillapoet

Re: Prayer for anxiety and back pain

Postby drill » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Praying for you.
drill

Postby Sheenar » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:07 am

Praying! I hope you find some answers.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Reon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:05 am

Hang in there =)
Reon

Postby snowcatgrlX7 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Praying
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4
snowcatgrlX7

Return to Prayer Room