For the Salvation of My Family

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

For the Salvation of My Family

Postby AdaI » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Since I have converted to the faith, there hasn't been anything I've prayed for more besides my family's salvation in Jesus Christ (and my friends, too). I've heard so many stories of people praying for their loved ones coming to the faith and getting that prayer answered, so I am taking that example.

Please pray for Petre, Vasilica, and Dan (my father, mother, and brother, respectively), that God may reveal to them who Jesus is and send believers on my family members' paths to plant seeds of truth in their minds and hearts in such a way that will make the truth grow in them.

Thank you and God bless you.
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." - C.S. Lewis

"People who can’t throw something important away can never hope to change anything." - Armin Arlert (AoT)

"I love clichés, I love predictable scripts, I love it when they paste over problems and I love it when they force a happy ending too. What's wrong with working towards that?" - Mikado Ryugamine (Drrr!!)

"A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change." - Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC)

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8
AdaI

Re: For the Salvation of My Family

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:28 pm

I'll be praying, AdaI. I know how you feel. I have family that I want to see saved so badly. I prayed for my grandpa for a long time, and he was saved just two weeks before he passed away, so yes, God does answer prayer! Have faith, and He'll come through. I'll keep your family continually in my prayers.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdaI » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Thank you so much for that. It's so reassuring to hear about God answering prayers for the salvation of peoples' loved ones; it's really building up my faith and motivation in prayer. I've heard wonderful stories of people who were saved in their last breaths, like one very heartfelt story of a woman's father who rescued a pregnant Christian woman in 9/11, and she felt moved to share the Gospel with him. Before the man returned into the burning building, he knelt down and accepted Jesus as his Savior. Stories like that give me so much hope. My mom and brother suffer from mental illnesses, but I know God will provide so much comfort for them when they come to Jesus.

Thank you again, and God bless you!
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." - C.S. Lewis

"People who can’t throw something important away can never hope to change anything." - Armin Arlert (AoT)

"I love clichés, I love predictable scripts, I love it when they paste over problems and I love it when they force a happy ending too. What's wrong with working towards that?" - Mikado Ryugamine (Drrr!!)

"A person can change, at the moment when the person wishes to change." - Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC)

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.  Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8
AdaI

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:57 am

Well, it is about as noble as goals come. So of course i will pray for you on the endeavor. Hard as it may be, you'd be surprised what time and opportunity will lay in front of you sometimes.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 am

Praying for you <3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby AdaI » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Thank you both. It makes me feel so confident to know that I have this prayer support. :)

AdaI

Return to Prayer Room