Important date

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Important date

Postby K. Ayato » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Hey, everyone. I understand I've not kept folks up to date on my situation, so I'll keep it short. My baby's father filed for divorce days before she was born. On Monday (which also happens to be St. Patrick's Day) I have a court date in the morning. Please pray that everything goes well. My dad's going with me to help provide support, and my lawyer is a Christian.

And pray for me. Still dealing with a lot of emotional turmoil about the whole thing, especially 'cause Jenna's father has proved more than once that he is not reliable nor can be trusted. Thanks!
K. Ayato

Re: Important date

Postby goldenspines » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Will be praying, K-chan!
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Praying, K-chan.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:56 am

Definitely praying, k-chan.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby RefractedAhav » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Father please grant K.Ayato peace in this situation and may she come to know You as the provider that You are. May you fill the gap in her heart these difficult times and may this moment in time be used to bring her closer into communion with you. Thank you for your protection, comfort and guidance. May you also be wisdom and strength to her family and to her lawyer. May the judge's decisions not be their own, but Yours for you are the final judge. May all involved come to see Your glory in this and those who don't know you come to know you and those that do draw closer. Again I just want to ask for peace, mercy, strength and wisdom. May your love follow K.Ayato and her young child where ever they go.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Praying. That is a raw deal and I hope you can make as clean a break as possible.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Sheenar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm

How did it go? Have been thinking of you two. Praying.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby K. Ayato » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Court hearing is rescheduled for May 6th. Couple of hurdles in the way, namely the paternity test (though there's no doubt Jenna is his) and certain factors regarding child support. He's still meeting with me and Jenna 2 times a week, 'cause now it's been ordered by the court.
K. Ayato

Postby RefractedAhav » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:05 pm

I am still praying for you.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Return to Prayer Room