A small prayer request...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

A small prayer request...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm

My mom has been having a tough time with her ex-boyfriend. They're still friends but he keeps shutting her away. He's officially bi-polar and can go from being rude, cold, and uncaring to her one minute to suddenly being super sweet. On top of that, we're still struggling financially and she wants to start a small business but is having a hard time getting the money to do so. Because of all this, my mom is really negative about everything. She keeps feeling like God hates her and she says that she feels dumb to keep praying to him when things just keep going wrong and nothing is getting better (things have just gradually gotten worse over the last two years). Of course, I don't think she really means this. It's just something you'd say if you were really depressed. And she is. So I was wondering if you guys could pray for her to be happy and have something FINALLY go right for her. Please? Thank you. :angel:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Re: A small prayer request...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:04 pm

I'll be praying, PLC. That the Lord will give your mom some peace about things and guide you guys in his perfect will. Even when we don't understand, He knows what He's doing. I hope things start looking up, and your mom gets some joy!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 pm

That's true and thank you so very much, Claec! :hug:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:44 pm

I'll pray too, PLC <3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 am

Thank you! God bless you guys!

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby emmatheveritas » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Okay, DreamCatcher! I'll be praying for you! I hope all goes well.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."-Philippians 4:6
I bet you know that one but it helps me out! :sweat: God will be with you. :thumb:
Veritas out.
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Thank you very much!

PLCDreamcatcher14

Return to Prayer Room