I know I just met you all but...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

I know I just met you all but...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 am

Hello, everyone. I know I'm new here but something happened yesterday and it has me very nervous now. Ok. First off, my mom and I moved to where we live now in September of 2012. But it seems like ever since we moved here it's been like a curse. I got sick with severe (and I do mean severe) stomach pain in April, one of our cats died in May, my great grandmother died in June, and my uncle on my father's side died in like July, I think. Needless to say my mom and I are miserable here. But we have no idea how to get out (struggling financially). Well, yesterday we got a little bit of snow, probably not even an inch. We played around in it some and everything seemed to be going smoothly. Then at around six my mom went to town. She was just going to check on someone who hadn't been returning her calls or texts and she said she would be back in about ten minutes and I told her to be careful. About forty minutes later I went to go take a bath and about fifteen to twenty minutes later she came home crying and said that she had a small wreck. She said that there was already a wreck on one side of the road and she was driving very slowly and tapped her breaks like they say to do. The car started swirving to one side so she turned the wheel the opposite way like they also say to do and she ended up hitting a tree. A very nice lady who had been helping people in the road, got my mom out of the car and brought her home and a man that was also helping parked my mom's car in a parking lot to get it out of the road. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful my mom is ok but now I'm terrified of losing her. This place has been nothing but bad luck and I'm just very scared now. So if you could please pray for my mom's safety and for us to find a way out of here I would deeeeeppppllly appreciate it. I know I'm still new but please? Thank you so much.
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Re: I know I just met you all but...

Postby drill » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 am

I'll be praying, DreamC.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Wow, you've got a lot going on. I'll be praying for you. Don't worry about being new. We're always happy to hear and to do what we can.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Thank you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Hugs to you both! :hug: :hug:

And btw my mom is ok, just a bit depressed by everything that's been going on.
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 am

That is definitely a lot on your (and your mom's) plate. Praying for you both.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:24 am

Thank you guys again. God bless! :angel:

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby CalebFishy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Trust in God, He knows what's best for you, everything happens for a reason. Anyways, I'll be praying for you as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30WR3Ahnig
ClaecElric4God wrote:I've learned to appreciate things that I didn't before, because my primary desire is to see the Lord praised and glorified, by whatever means, as long as He approves of it.
CalebFishy

Postby anlptgtsg » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:47 am

I'm late but will pray.
anlptgtsg

Return to Prayer Room