Please pray for my next match to be free of serious injuries

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Please pray for my next match to be free of serious injuries

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:51 pm

It's MMA and serious injuries happen but please pray that the referee will have the wisdom to stop th e fight before either of us gets injured so severely that we can't come back from it I don't really want to go pro anymore I have no reason to because my whole point in going pro was to do what Weidman already did I don't like Silva at all let's face it his being the nine time champ really went to his head he became prideful and got dethroned I wanted to be the one to do it but that was probably unrealistic in the first place because Silva is what 38? By the time I would've debuted in maybe three years minimum he either would've retired or his age would've taken its toll on him and someone such as Chris Weidman would've dethroned him by then. I like Chris Weidman though I think I might know why he won he put his faith in God and not his own abilities Silva did the opposite. Wow really went off on a tangent there. Seriously pray for no injuries more serious than a minor bone break. I really don't care if I win I really just care that neither one of us becomes too overly aggressive and destroys the loser's (which will probably be me this because guy's taller than Alexander Gustafsson and has one punch knockout power like Roy Nelson and speed like Dark Knight Rises Bane without the mask.) chances of coming back.
Never thirsty!

Re: Please pray for my next match to be free of serious injuries

Postby Reon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:13 am

*gives you a big thumbs up*
Reon

Return to Prayer Room