I fear I might be experimenting with something very dark...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

I fear I might be experimenting with something very dark...

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 pm

so one of my friends said she was a mage I thought she was trolling me so she teleported halfway across the world and came back with a copy of the not yet released(in the u.s. at least.) super smash brothers rumble I was amazed and so started me learning this evil we call magick(with a ck not just a c so you know it's the real stuff not the bunny from the hat much, much darker)I'm trying to resist the urge to practice these evil arts but it's really difficult to break the grip once it's got you so pray that God will help me to break this chain I will be praying as well I will tell my counsellor but I don't know what experience he has dealing with deep, dark, demonic stuff such as this but I will tell him anyway I'll never know if I don't try but I think my prayers amplified by yours should be enough to break the chains all prayers are greatly appreciated I will keep you posted on my recovery
Never thirsty!

Re: I fear I might be experimenting with something very dark...

Postby K. Ayato » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Okay, explain how this person "teleported"?
K. Ayato

Postby Psycho Molos » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 am

Sounds like this happened in Second Life lol
Psycho Molos

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 am

through the white magick not stage magic the stuff like Harry Potter but legit not the card tricks type stuff at all
Never thirsty!

Postby Psycho Molos » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:35 am

ORLY? Did you see her poof in person?
Psycho Molos

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:52 am

Yes I saw her disappear it was weird it wasn't a cloud of smoke she created a portal and stepped through it and disappeared the portal exploded then reappeared 5 minutes later and she stepped out if it with SSBR for proof she taught me telekinesis in 3 days seriously she even made a spellbook for me made up of several basic spells mostly ability boosting because I wanted to be a better wide receiver. If it would make you believe I'll type one and tell you what it does. It is a teleportation spell that goes like this:
Teleport me now, now is the time for me now so please, please teleport me now mote it be(mote is a word that means make or let depending on the context of the spell in this case let). it's the spell she used. If that doesn't make you believe I don't know what will.
Last edited by Never thirsty! on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never thirsty!

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 am

Go get a camera and take a photo of this Super Smash Brothers Rumble game. Also take a picture of the spellbook. Then show it to us.

And will you give your friend my email? That way she can contact me, and she can teleport to me and teach me how to do these things. excel958@hotmail.com
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 am

Never thirsty! wrote:she taught me telekinesis in 3 days seriously she even made a spellbook for me made up of several basic spells mostly ability boosting because I wanted to be a better wide receiver.

Wow, Madden has really changed since the last time I played.

According to my research, Super Smash Brothers Rumble is a homebrew DS game, available to anyone with a DS flashcard, for free, no teleportation to Japan needed. Sheesh, back when I was in third grade and we were telling each other about how we caught a Yoshi or unlocked Golden Link, our stories were vaguely believable, none of this garbage about teaching each other how to cast spells or anything.
Davidizer13

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 am

I don't know her email I have her phone number but 1, I don't have it memorized I wrote it down somewhere and 2. like I'd trust anyone over the web with it. From what I understand there's a physical version for wii U and I'm being 125% honest I messed with this evil and now it has a hold on me I have proof to back the spell up just google the chant it should have a link to an online spellbook with that chant. I knew the response I would get from you I was right Revelation actually calls magick something that could get my name out of the book of life(either near or in the last chapter) which is why I asked for prayers to help break this chain but you guys seem to be more focused on disprovihg what I'm saying then helping me save my soul from Hell some good Christians you are.
Never thirsty!

Postby Okami » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:05 am

So sorry you hear you're dealing with this stuff, NT. Burn the spellbook - seriously. My knowledge of witchcraft (magic) and demonology is a little rusty at the moment, but a passage from Acts comes to mind.

"Also many of those who became believers confessed and disclosed their practices. A number of those who practiced magic collected their books and burned them publicly...So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed." (Acts 19:18-20)

Praying for you, that you would turn from this and trust God with it.
Okami

Postby Nate » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 am

Never thirsty! wrote:I asked for prayers to help break this chain but you guys seem to be more focused on disprovihg what I'm saying then helping me save my soul from Hell some good Christians you are.

Look man if not indulging you in your weird roleplay fanfiction is being a bad Christian then well I guess we're bad Christians.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Return to Prayer Room