Possible cancer related prayer request..

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Possible cancer related prayer request..

Postby Yami » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:20 am

So... earlier tonight my grandma kinda zoned out and went non responsive for a small period of time and was rushed to the hospital. (Don't worry no stroke)

Anyway.. The cause was never found but after a scan (forgot the name) they did find a mass of blood and a few small masses in her abdomen.

What does this mean? Well.... sadly at this time we don't really know and their going to do a small surgery to find out sometime tomorrow but it seems the chances of this being cancer related is more likely then not.
(REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPING THAT'S NOT THE CASE)

So yeah... SUMMARY COMPLETE!

Any prayers would be appreciated.....

Thanks!
Yami

Re: Possible cancer related prayer request..

Postby drill » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:32 am

Praying, Yami.
drill

Postby invaderv93 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Praying for you and yours. My mother recently passed of cancer, so you have my deepest sympathies.
invaderv93

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 pm

That's rough, Yami. I'll be praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room