This is VERY Urgent!

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

This is VERY Urgent!

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:41 am

Hey, it's Emma the Veritas. I really need as many prayers as can be given for one of my friends.
She is having surgery as I write currently. She is six years old and has a deformed foot that is being operated on so that she can wear a prostethic. She has a certain blood disorder where her blood doesn't clot right and she bleeds uncotrollably, so in her last surgery, she almost died.
Please pray that she will be okay. This surgery has never been carried out before on a human being. Please pray for peace for her family, for the doctors to be successful and that their work may be guided by God's grace and the Holy Spirit.
Thank you so much, everyone! I'll try to let you know if she's okay! God bless you all.
Veritas out! :hug:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Re: This is VERY Urgent!

Postby drill » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Praying.
drill

Postby SierraLea » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Praying. How big is the prosthetic she'll have to wear? Just curious.
SierraLea

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Hey, everyone!
Thank you all so very much for praying! The surgery was successful, but there is some good news and bad news.
Her foot's tissue was thicker and denser than the doctors thought, so they couldn't cut it enough to match the width of her leg.
See, her deformation, respectively, begins at right about beneath her knee. Her rest of her leg is shaped like a potato, and about that size, because of a birth defect called amniotic banding disorder. She was adopted from China even though her parents already knew she had that defect. She is also missing the tips of her fingers and most of her toes, though her hands and undeformed foot work fine!
The good news is obviously the surgery was okay except for that one thing and that she was all smiles the whole day! :P
Also, to answer a question that was asked, the prostethic will be from her knee down. Thank you all so much for the prayers again! Her safety and support means a lot to her family! God bless you all! :thumb:
Veritas out!
I have excitement! :grin:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Return to Prayer Room