Anime Convention

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Anime Convention

Postby marcyu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 am

After a 4-year hiatus, I am starting up my anime convention, Anime South, again. I was a Christian when I first ran it, but I didn't completely give over this convention to Jesus Christ. This time, I am praying that we may introduce others to Jesus Christ through this convention and I give it up to Him. We are running Christian panels and will have a worship service, along with prayerful requests for help from the local Christian leadership community. Please pray for me and the people working for this convention so that we may somehow glorify God through this process. Thank you.
marcyu

Re: Anime Convention

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Wow, sounds like a huge endeavor. It's awesome that you're doing this. I'll be praying that this goes well, and that, like you said, God gets the glory for it all.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby marcyu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Thank you for your prayers, ClaecElric4God!
marcyu

Postby RefractedAhav » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:37 pm

I am a little curious as to where it is hosted, not that I can afford to go atm. Just know that if Yeshua is with you on this then as long as you trust an Him and walk with Him in this there is nothing that the Enemy or any man can do to quinch this. May the Master of Heaven and Earth continue to uplift and encourge you in this. May you continue to be a blessing to others in all areans of your life.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Return to Prayer Room