School

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

School

Postby drill » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:12 am

So, in the past week I have dealt with various school issues of not being able to graduate from the community college I attend. I think this is the third major bump in my college experience. I have chosen the only path that seems to have the door open, which is to transfer with the credits that I have to an online university so I can still work at my job. As all the other doors have closed, I believe this to be the path God intends for me. Please pray that this time it would work out without too many issues.
drill

Re: School

Postby AndrewinIce » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:20 am

Praying. If you really feel this is what God wants you to do, then hang on. Just don't be so focused that you might miss a change in the winds. You may have already accomplished what he wanted you to do.
AndrewinIce

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Praying for you!~
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Adie » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Praying!
Adie

Postby drill » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Thanks for your prayers everyone! I really appreciate it.
drill

Postby anlptgtsg » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Praying that you will see the best way.
anlptgtsg

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Praying. Sounds like God is showing you just what He wants you to do, and I pray He keeps opening the right doors for you.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby drill » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 am

Update: I have been to APU and talked to the people there, it seems like this path is working out very well so far. There are no signs that I can see that would indicate that this is not the path that God intends for me. Please still pray that things will continue to go smoothly. Also, thank you all for your prayers thus far.
drill

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 pm

APU as in Azusa Pacific? Good school, I have a couple friends that graduated from the music program there.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby drill » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:51 pm

mechana2015 wrote:APU as in Azusa Pacific? Good school, I have a couple friends that graduated from the music program there.

Actually it's American Public University, I live on the east coast, so Azusa Pacific wouldn't really be an option for me.
drill

Postby marcyu » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:04 am

May want to try Western Governors University, which is also regionally accredited. They've got a very different type of tuition system, where you pay for the classes every 6 months, not by per credit. It's completely online, and you can take as many credits (I've known people who took 24) per semester you want. One guy I know just reviewed the syllabus and took the final exam in less than 2 weeks for one course (he was already in the field). It's $2,890 per 6 months.
marcyu

Postby RefractedAhav » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:41 pm

I can relate. I am currently fighting a battle with school work at the moment. In fact I could also use prayer of encourgement as my grades are not quite what I would like and my culminating project is moving slower than I would like. I think we should pray for one another over our battles with class work, bureaucracy, and general school related madness. I will defenatly pray for you.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Return to Prayer Room