My best friend

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My best friend

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:21 pm

I just found out earlier that my best friend found a painful lump on one of her breasts. She had a doctors appointment yesterday but she has to go back so that they can run more tests on her. We are both hoping that the tests come back negative for cancer.
Cleanedbyblood

Re: My best friend

Postby shooraijin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:33 pm

How old is she? A well-circumscribed lump in a young woman is usually a benign adenoma (it should still be examined and/or mammographed at minimum, but the risk of it actually being malignant is fortunately low). They certainly can be tender, especially related to periods.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:05 pm

I found I have a benign adenoma in my right breast early February. Thankfully the tests proved it to be benign and it didn't complicate my pregnancy or how I'm currently breastfeeding my little girl. I'll be praying for peace with whatever the results may be for your friend.
K. Ayato

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:55 pm

My friend is 26.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby PandaPop » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Praying
PandaPop

Postby sarahleinaar » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm so sorry, I will be praying for her <3
Love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul,
with all your mind, and with all your strength
sarahleinaar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 pm

my friend got her test results and there is nothing cancerous there. Its just access fatty tissues. Thanks for the prayers. And thanks be to God!
Cleanedbyblood

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 am

Praise the Lord! Thanks for letting us know.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby shooraijin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Glad to hear it.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room