Praise Report

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Praise Report

Postby silvanis2.0 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:54 pm

Hello again, praying friends!
I just want to thank you and give glory to God. Yesterday my fiance had an interview at an architectural company for a position making 3D models of the homes that they build. The interview couldn't have gone better, and now he's slated to start working on September 16th! This is wonderful news because not only is it a better paying job, but it is also one that he can turn into a career (with benefits and the whole works). I just want to thank you for your prayers for us and want to thank God for the orchestration of good in our lives. We've learned now that my fiance could never have gotten the position if we had not gone through the hardships that we have faced over the past three years. There are intricacies in the path we've been on that led us to this moment, and I'm sure there are plenty of details that we don't even know about. We were never alone, even when we felt like we were. He was always there, putting the plan together with the type of efficiency and purpose that only He is capable of.
So, if I may encourage you, my friends, please don't lose heart in the midst of the struggle. Romans 8:28 does not lie, and He does not make mistakes. He is with you, even when you're struggling to put food on the table and keep that roof over your head. He's there listening and holding you when you cry out because you think there is absolutely no safety net and you are going to crash hard. He is there when you feel like everything that you've tried for is torn away. He is always there and always directing your circumstances. And I am so very grateful for that.
God bless
-Silvanis
silvanis2.0

Re: Praise Report

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am

Praise the Lord! This is so cool, Silvanis! Thanks so much for sharing this testimony. It really is a blessing and an encouragment. It's like you knew just what I needed to hear (which I'm sure God did :)). I'm so happy for you, and pray that the Lord will continue to bless your lives.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room