You've under estimated me

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

You've under estimated me

Postby Red_web_city » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:44 pm

First, what the Hell is a DakiMakura?
Second, I highly doubt a body pillow with an anime girl would turn me on, and she's not naked so I am not one bit attracted to the sexy pose, God knows why I purchased it. So I've been pure passed the full moon, and thank God I'm still fighting in Christ. I could'nt log in to my account so I could'nt respond fast enough but I have been enduring and find pleasure in the pain, for Christs sake.
Red_web_city

Re: You've under estimated me

Postby Red_web_city » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Yes I've been going on 2 months and the enemy flees
Red_web_city

Postby Red_web_city » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 pm

I just googled it and now I know why the thread was closed...my apologies if anyones offended, but I will be careful with showing my pillow which is just a pillow to me...
Red_web_city

Postby shooraijin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm

The language isn't appreciated, and neither is the tone. Even though you did figure out why, consider this a warning.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Prayer Room