My "niece's" husband

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My "niece's" husband

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 pm

My brother's girlfriend (whose daughters are like my nieces) just told us that her son-in-law, Kevin just received his orders to deploy to Syria in October of this year if things over there continue to get worse. He is an infantryman in the Army, and we pretty much know that he will be sent to the front lines. We are scared that he won't come back. He has a 5 month old daughter and a 5 yr old stepson who really love him (not to mention his wife, Toni). Please pray for the Kevin's safety (if he is sent over there) and pray for all men and women in uniform.
Cleanedbyblood

Re: My "niece's" husband

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:36 pm

You got 'em. It's never easy to let a loved one go when deployment is around the corner. I've been there.
K. Ayato

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby drill » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Praying.
drill

Postby PandaPop » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:28 am

Praying! I know how it feels my brother was in the Marines, he was also on the front lines when the war in Iraq was at its worst, I thank God all the time that he got home safe.
PandaPop

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 am

definitely praying.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Return to Prayer Room