missing girl

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

missing girl

Postby bobcat303 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:06 pm

This beautiful girl on the left in this picture is my baby sister. She is 14yrs old. Her name is Jamie Marie Meyers, AND SHE IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has been missing since Sunday, 04/21/2013. She is thought to be with her “boyfriend” whom is 18yrs old. His name is Matthew. We believe he’s convinced her to run away with him. We are terrified for her safety and it is unlike her to just leave without even a text. This girl is my life. She means more to me than anything else on this planet and not knowing if she’s okay is literally tearing me apart from the inside out. I want to die. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME! I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT MY BABY SISTER IS OKAY!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is thought to be somewhere in New York State but was last seen at her home in Spring Hill, Florida. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION REGARDING HER WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND I WOULD OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!!!!
THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN ONE MONTH AGO! PLEASE HELP ME, I WILL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I was being stupid one day and found this on tumblr
The url of this girl (the one that wrote all...that message above) is take-me-back-to-wonderland-alice.tumblr.com
I don't know either of them, and I don't know how much I'm allowed to post here, bc for starters I found this on the INTERNET, tbh
But i mean if you wanna pray
(for those of you who saw my NIna post and commented, I'm sorry I do't know those comments bc of stupid windows parental controls block (????), so sorry for that)
But yeah I hope you could get past the fact that this was written by an oblivious, priviledged 16 y. old girl who does aboslutely nothing in her rich midwest home and maybe help......
I'm sorry
But yeah this is important..
bobcat303

Re: missing girl

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:04 pm

God knows these people and their needs. I'll be praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Wrave » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 pm

I Will be praying for you and your sister. This is the perfect novena to pray if you are suffering or during an emergency:

- Novena to the Most Powerful Hand

I place my Christian soul before Thee, and in my despair and anguish, beseech Thee to bring
the most powerful strength of Thy Helping Hand to come to my rescue. I place the devotion
of my sorrowful heart at Thy feet that I may be pardoned from a
destiny of suffering. May the loving kindness of Thy Sacred Heart
and the wonders of Thy Powerful Hand help me and give me strength and
wisdom to live in peace and happiness. Amen.
(Make your petition)
Wrave

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:40 pm

For future reference in cases like this please check local news and amber alerts to confirm the missing person before posting these sorts of things. Tumblr 'missing persons' searches have been used in the past by abusers or stalkers to attempt to locate their victims so caution in these cases, particularly with posting names is advised.

Also, please be sure that whatever your posting hasn't already been resolved. Five months ago.

http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/314184/ ... sing-teens

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to Prayer Room