Prayers for a good experience

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayers for a good experience

Postby SierraLea » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

My Youth group is going to a big Catholic Youth Conference over this weekend. It's called Steubenville Northwest. I'm going as a chaperone, and just wanted people to put in some extra prayers that all the teens have a weekend they won't forget in a hurry. This can be life changing, so please add your power to make it even more so for these guys, my sisters among them.
SierraLea

Re: Prayers for a good experience

Postby drill » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:02 am

Will be praying.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:23 am

Oh snap. Been there once before way back when I was in highschool (but on the east coast)! Hope you have a meaningful time!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby SierraLea » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Whatever you guys did, it worked. Almost all of them had a powerful and moving experience. I've been to five, and I'd say that this one was the best yet!
SierraLea

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Praise the Lord! That's great to hear.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room