Annie

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Annie

Postby yukoxholic » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Please keep a girl named Annie in your prayers tonight. She was going in for surgery and due to complications from her eating disorder is in really bad shape. Doctors say she is dying but for right now she's still holding on. I ask anyone who reads this to please pray for her and her family as they go through this ordeal and that if she does pull through that she gets the help she needs for her eating disorder. Thank you everyone..
yukoxholic

Re: Annie

Postby drill » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Definitely praying.
drill

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm

praying God helps her &the drs
Cleanedbyblood

Postby AdriTan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:40 am

Praying
AdriTan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:54 am

Praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Sheenar » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Praying for Annie.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby agasfas » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:51 pm

I will keep your friend and her family in my prayers. Has she already had the surgery, and if so, how did it go?
agasfas

Postby yukoxholic » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:42 am

Thank you everyone for all your prayers! Annie is doing better still recovering but stronger and was able to pull through. Please continue to pray for her recovery from her eating disorder. And thank you all again! I doubt she'd have pull through without God and everyone's on going support and prayers.
yukoxholic

Postby Okami » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 am

yukoxholic wrote:Thank you everyone for all your prayers! Annie is doing better still recovering but stronger and was able to pull through. Please continue to pray for her recovery from her eating disorder. And thank you all again! I doubt she'd have pull through without God and everyone's on going support and prayers.

Been praying. Has she been in counseling for the ED/will she be? I know they (eating disorders) are known to be highly resistant to treatment, but it sounds like she could use a little extra support to keep toughin' through. Thank God she's pulled through thus far! He is good. :)
Okami

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Praise the Lord! Glad to hear it, and still praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby yukoxholic » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:34 am

Thank you everyone for all your prayers! She actually back in hospital now and hopefully seeking treatment as well. As to the questions I've been asked she's been in and out of treatment multiple times having bouts of recovery and than relapse. It's been a horrible cycle for her but I am hoping after everything that has transpired this will motivate her to seek complete and total recovery! Thank you all again! You're support and prayers have been invaluable. :)
yukoxholic

Postby Yuki-Anne » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Praying for lasting recovery for her.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Praying for continued and permanent recovery. Glad to hear things are going better. Praise the Lord!

ClaecElric4God

Return to Prayer Room