Much prayer needed!

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Much prayer needed!

Postby AdriTan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:54 am

Hey everyone. I am sorry it has been so long. Those of you who know me are prolly like "Where the heck have you been, Adri?" :•P
Well several things have been going on in my life:
1) a friend of mine with serious family problems has had to move in with us and I fear that I am loosing some patience with her because she has become very clingy I need prayer for patience and courage with this matter
2) where do I even begin? Well God has told me His plans for me as far as who He wants me to marry in the future and that is just overwhelming because it just so happens to be my best friend. Which is great and terrifying all at the same time..... So I need prayer for courage to keep being just friends and not turning it into something else before it is God's time
3) I feel as if I have not been fellowshipping with some of the gal friends I need to have been fellowshipping with. So I need prayer to be able to form a better bond with some of my sisters in Christ
4) I got a new job. I have a love/hate relationship with this job because while it will build fantastic skills for the future as well as strong finances, it is sales. And I hate trying to sell people things even though the company I work with always deals with it in a non-threatening way (I sell CUTCO knives) so I need courage for that job
5) a lot of friends have been having terrible experiences with cancer in their family, and my mom's health hasn't been so great lately either (last summer she had surgery on her tummy) so prayers for them would be appreciated.
6) I really want the relationship between my mom and I healed. I feel like even though some dumb stuff I did was quite a while ago, that our relationship was not fully restored to what it should be. Pray for that, please, too.
7) the best friend I mentioned above feels God telling Him to develop a strong mentor like relationship with my dad. So I would ask that you would also pray for that.

As you can see, things have been a little crazy. Thank you to all who pray over these things.
AdriTan

Re: Much prayer needed!

Postby Okami » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:06 am

I'll be praying for some peace, dear Adri. <3 That's a lot to have on your plate all at once!
Okami

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:56 am

I'll definitely be praying, Adri :>
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 am

Oh, wow! That's a lot! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. God will bless you for your desire to do things His way in His time. Your attitude is a real encouragement to me. Praying everything goes well for you and you're drawn closer to God through it all.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm

AdriTan wrote:4) I got a new job. I have a love/hate relationship with this job because while it will build fantastic skills for the future as well as strong finances, it is sales. And I hate trying to sell people things even though the company I work with always deals with it in a non-threatening way (I sell CUTCO knives) so I need courage for that job

With Vector Marketing, right? I remember hearing some unsavory things about how they operate, has your experience been okay so far?
FllMtl Novelist

Postby AdriTan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 am

Thank you guys so much! I appreciate your prayers more than you could know.
Yes, Vector. My experience with them so far has been pretty good. I really like/have respect for my manager. He is always helpful and encouraging, and makes some serious sacrifices for his job and us (his reps)
AdriTan

Postby Oddood198 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

Wow, sounds like you've been busy. I'll definitely keep praying for you.
Oddood198

Return to Prayer Room