Sad Times for a friend

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Sad Times for a friend

Postby Wind » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:46 pm

my friend Mohamed who is a practicing muslim and a really good friend to me. He is going through a heck of a time. His son died earlier today due to a weak heart and he and his family are grieving that loss. So all the prayers you can give would be appreciated.
Wind

Re: Sad Times for a friend

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Koneko-chan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Praying. <3
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby drill » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that. I will be praying for them.
drill

Return to Prayer Room